Tagged
I recently had the honor of being tagged by Full Soul Ahead, one of my favorite souls. I guess being "tagged means you have to write 8 things on your blog people may not know about you. Here goes:
1. I only have nine toes. Okay, a lot of people know that, but not EVERYONE. It got cut off in a motorcycle accident when I was fifteen and decided it would be really fun to ride on the back of some guy I barely knew's motorcycle. I shutter for my parents to this day.
2. I eat ice cream every single night of my life.
3. I don't shave my legs all winter long--but go through four-six razors on Memorial Day weekend.
4. I crack myself up pretty much once a day.
5. I would choose to be a singer or an actress in my next life. OK Probably everyone knows this one, too.
6. I used to have a very large freckle on the very tip of my nose. Everyone used to pull me aside and whisper, "you have something on the end of your nose". I would just say, "I know". Turns out what is adorable at age 20 is precancerous at 35.
7. I won a free-throw shooting contest when I was in 8th grade.
8. I learned I was allergic to poison ivy when I tried my first cigarette in the "back field" with Mark Burgoyne. I (and everyone else) learned he was too when we were both were absent from our fifth grade class the next day.
9. I never played sports in high school.
10. I love brussell sprouts.
1. I only have nine toes. Okay, a lot of people know that, but not EVERYONE. It got cut off in a motorcycle accident when I was fifteen and decided it would be really fun to ride on the back of some guy I barely knew's motorcycle. I shutter for my parents to this day.
2. I eat ice cream every single night of my life.
3. I don't shave my legs all winter long--but go through four-six razors on Memorial Day weekend.
4. I crack myself up pretty much once a day.
5. I would choose to be a singer or an actress in my next life. OK Probably everyone knows this one, too.
6. I used to have a very large freckle on the very tip of my nose. Everyone used to pull me aside and whisper, "you have something on the end of your nose". I would just say, "I know". Turns out what is adorable at age 20 is precancerous at 35.
7. I won a free-throw shooting contest when I was in 8th grade.
8. I learned I was allergic to poison ivy when I tried my first cigarette in the "back field" with Mark Burgoyne. I (and everyone else) learned he was too when we were both were absent from our fifth grade class the next day.
9. I never played sports in high school.
10. I love brussell sprouts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home